Monday 21 January 2013

Ratatouille

They might not be everyones cup of tea but the fuzzlets numbers have increased again!
After the sad unexpected demise of Frodo and much deliberation I decided to replace him and in doing so acquired Sam's brother in the process so he wasn't left by himself.
I now have a full box of halflings - Frodot (silent T), Sam, Pippin and Merry and what a fabulous bunch of monkeys they are, and get on so well together. No longer will I stick to pairs when I have now seen what joy groups bring to each other as well as me!!
Even grumpy old Fred seems to be benefitting!
Fred rarely comes out of his tent except to eat or poop, or when I drag him out for an unappreciated snuggle on the sofa, so imagine my surprise when I came home from work today to find him downstairs in ratty towers, surrounded by the halflings who were jumping on and round him. His eyes seemed extra bright and sparkling and I'm sure he was smiling?
Who'd have thought it - Fred a babe magnet!!
Me - I love the five smiling faces who now greet me as I walk in the door , eager to be snuggled and scritched - priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment