Saturday 19 January 2013

Kisses from the Halflings xxx


I'm not sure where January has gone?

It has continued on the shitty work related rollercoaster - no end to that yet, but has also been taken up with the arrival of these little monkeys!!!

Meet Frodo.........
........who sadly is no longer with us. His brief visit on earth was filled with love and cuddles.
He was a tiny little poppet, but sadly went over the rainbow bridge during the night  :(
It's not his fault cos he's a big old lump, but I think Fred might have squished him ??

Sam however has made up for it with lots and lots of kisses to let me know there was nothing I could have done! He is just unbeliveably soft, squishy and mischeivious - he will think his name is "No!", not Sam soon!!!  He is nibbling my ear and trying to bungee jump off the sofa whilst I type this!

Pippin is a little darling, and has bravely taken on Frodo's attempts to snuggle with Fred so that he is not lonely in his tent at night! Fred is still a bit of a grumpy old man towards them but they are VERY wriggly and don't sit still for a moment so I cant really blame him !! We are getting there.
It's also the reason for these dreadfully wriggly blurry phone pics!!

Fred and Pippin sharing a yoghurt pot - always a good bonding strategy!

Then we had some snow and all the wildlife in the garden came out to play :)


And the evenings were cosy and cuddly and kissy some more......



What can I say - our little house is filled with love even if its not everyone's cup of tea!
They may be small little fellas but they have made me smile more than anyone else recently!

1 comment: